You are here
Search this Collection
View All Items in this Collection
- Title: Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies
- Description: The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies (ELPS) develops educational leaders and policy analysts who are committed to improving PreK-2...
- Title: Department of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems
- Description: The Department of Educational Psychology and Learning Systems is unique because of its three distinct academic program areas: Educational Psychology, I...
- Title: Department of Sport Management
- Description: As it continues to expand, the sport industry provides opportunities in many different areas, such as business, facility and event management, marketing and promotion, field research and more. The ...
- Title: Education Commission of the States
- Description: The Education Commission of the States (ECS) was created by states, for states, in 1965. ECS tracks policy, translates research, provides unbiased advice and creates opportunities for stat...
- Title: Leadership Learning Research Center
- Description: Beginning in 2016, the Leadership Learning Research Center (LLRC) mission is to inform and support scholars, educators, and practitioners regarding leadership teaching and learning through scholarship, curriculum development, and consultation. The strength of the LLRC resides in its theory-to practi...
- Title: School of Teacher Education
- Description: The School of Teacher Education is an integral part of the College of Education at Florida State University. As one of the premier programs in the state and region, our faculty is undertaking initiatives in early childhood, el...