You are here
FSU Digital Library
Search this Collection
The Florida State University Digital Library provides online access to thousands of unique manuscripts, photographs, pamphlets, rare books, historic maps and other materials from across the FSU campus libraries and beyond. Our goal is to support active learning and engagement by providing ample opportunities for discovery and scholarship. In order to achieve this goal, our digital library is constantly adding new resources.
- Title: Napoleonic Collections
- Description: The French Revolution and Napoleon Collection at Florida State University holds over 20,000 rare titles from this period alongside numerous manuscript and record collections. It was established in the early 1960s as the Department of History expanded its offerings in that particular period of histor...
- Title: National Organization for Women, Tallahassee Chapter Records
- Description: The records of the Tallahassee Chapter of the Florida National Organization for Women include official NOW correspondence, meeting minutes and agendas, reports, budgets, newsletters, and other records which chronicle the development and activities of Tallahassee NOW from its founding in 1971 unti...
- Title: Papyri & Ostraka
- Title: Paul A.M. Dirac Collection
- Description: Paul Dirac is recognized by most authorities as one of the greatest theoretical physicists of the twentieth century and father of the field of quantum mechanics. He was the youngest person ever to win the Nobel Prize when he shared the 1933 prize for discoveries in atomic theory with Erwin Schroedin...
- Title: Poetry during World War I
- Description: This collection of books of poetry published during the years of World War I are from the John MacKay Shaw Childhood in Poetry collection. They were selected from a bibliography that covers 360 poetry books and young adult magazines produced in Great Britain and North America during the Great War...
- Title: Ringling Museum Circus Herald Collection
- Description: The Ringling Museum Herald Collection comes from the holdings of The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art collection. Heralds were a popular form of advertisement in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Circuses used clever language and images to proclaim the arrival of a show. The Ringling M...
- Title: The Poetry of Sacred Song
- Title: Windover Archeological Site Collection
- Description: The Windover Archeological Site is an Early Archaic (6000 to 5000 BC) archaeological site found in Brevard County near Titusville, Florida, on the central east coast of the state. Windover is a muck pond where skeletal remains of 168 individuals were found buried in the peat at the bottom of the ...
- Abstract/Description: The Windover Archeological Site is an Early Archaic (6000 to 5000 BC) archaeological site found in Brevard County near Titusville, Florida, USA, on the central east coast of the state. Windover is a muck pond where skeletal remains of 168 individuals were found buried in the peat at the bottom of th...